Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Proposal For Video

The concept behind my video is interacting with people using different personalities. Different people can mean friends, family, or even different personalities inside ones self. I plan on shooting in my dorm room as well as in the Arts Village common room. I will have conversations with three of my friends as three different people and end the video by having the different personalities interact with each other. The different personalities include, myself as seen normally, myself as a pirate, and myself as a scotsman (I will go through extreme lenghts to protray the scotsman by dying my hair red and wear a kilt). The shots will consist mostly of face shots or bust shots, as well as profile shots and over teh shoulder shots. Audio will involve conversations and monolouges of the people in the video including myself and the two other personalities.

No comments: